|
Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 21:42
:: Doraemon I was half expecting something on my table this morning, probably Stephanie Meyer's 4th book from her Twilight Saga, 'Breaking Dawn'. But I only saw a card, and with a tad of disappointment, I peel my laptop cover off my laptop and bend down to put it away in my pedestal drawer, not glancing at the card. The moment I pulled it out, I burst out laughing as I saw what was inside. It's my FAVORITE cartoon character! After seeing the note on Doraemon's face, I put it back in the drawer, sat down, and took the card on my table and pulled it out of its envelope and started reading. I had to stop myself from feeling all emotional, and think of something else before I started bawling in the room. I am really really touched, and I know I will really really really (x100000) miss my good friend. I already started missing my friend already. But then, like what was written on the card, Doraemon will be my helper, and seeing Doraemon, will be like seeing my good friend. :) Oh well, anyway, I came up with more list for my birthday! :) 1. PDA Phone (I really need to have more functions in my phone that allows me to plan my time better!) 2. SHOES (I love WEDGES, espadrilles, because my feet won't hurt when I wear them. No heels please! I want flats too!) 3. Capitaland Vouchers (So I can shop at so many shops! :D) 4. Air ticket to Japan (For 2 of course! Haha! This is a wild wish.) 5. A Laptop (Who is rich enough to buy me one? Haha!) 6. Money! (Who don't want? Just give me Ang Pao with thick wad of notes (no purple or green please!)!) 7. Cards (I love handmade cards, whether design and graphic wise, or handmade kind.) 8. Dinner w SOT mates, Sher, CG, Attributes Ministry, Attributes Staff, f402 gang 9. Perfume (CK One, Giorgio Armani Diamonds, CK Summer, Tommy Hilfger) 10. Clothes! :) (But I have strict taste - Sher would know, so best is give me money!) 11. XX XXXXX (Have you guessed it? Ha!) I really wonder if there's any surprise in store for me this year... Will anyone spring out from my void deck in the middle of the night and wish me Happy Birthday? Will someone call me at 12am and sing me birthday song? Will unexpected people remember my birthday and let me know? Will I be brought somewhere special with special people? I don't know..... still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Mixture of Emotions
Punctuality Karate Lessons Kite, Shoe, Teeth A Heavy Day Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1 Morgan Pictures If only I could... Idea Proposal
December 2006 stop & stare
|

