|
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 00:38
:: If only I could... It's hard not to feel this way, when all the information is there for me to realize and chance upon. Looking back at the past, somehow, I think, I am glad I made an impact in your life, and you made in mine. So many times I always always always wished to go back time, to undo all the faults I did. But sadly, no matter how many times I sing and blast Aqua's "If Only I Could Turn Back Time", nothing seemed to happen. Time did not stop. I also wished I had my favorite cartoon character with me - Doraemon. Because he can easily whip out a time-turning machine, and I will be back in time, back into the feeling of acceptance and love. Maybe circumstances has changed. Maybe situations caused us to change. Or simply, humans do change. Why us? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Idea Proposal
One Litre of Tears Cry Bad Boys be more loving Happy Birthday Singapore Love My Members What Lasts? Kinda Sick Ritz Carlton 1
December 2006 stop & stare
|

