Saturday, September 13, 2008 @ 17:23
:: Clean Up My Wardrobe

I did a major clean up of my room today and I'm pretty proud of the results.

Well, not a major clean up though because my study table is still in a mess, sigh!

But after seeing Charmaine hauling 5 big bags of clothes to give away, I can't help but think my wardrobe needs a huge makeover as well.

SO!

I took out ALL my clothes, and sorted them into:

  • Keep
  • Give Away (to people I know)
  • Give Away (to Salvation Army)

And this I did for 3 hours.

But I lost to Charmaine, I only managed to fill 2 bags. Well, maybe 3, because I'm giving 1 bag away to my Sis.

All these trash, I need to get rid of them!!

I'm giving the nice ones to my Sis :)

So, how much clothes I cleared from my wardrobe?

Here goes...

  • 5x Polo Tees
  • 11x Lycra Tops (I didn't know I had so many colored Lyrcas)
  • 10x Black printed tops
  • 1x Purple printed top
  • 1x Striped top
  • 2x Pink printed tops
  • 3x Green printed tops
  • 8x White printed tops
  • 1x Yellow printed top
  • 5x Skirts
  • 6x Jackets
  • 9x Long Sleeve tops
  • 4x Three Quarter pants
  • 1x Jeans
  • 1x Zara Pants (Sob! I didn't wear before!)
  • 1x Track pants
  • 1x Formal top
  • 1x Dress
  • 4x Brand New tops to give away

TADAH!

Simple mathematics will tell you I have erased 74 pieces of clothing off my wardrobe! Pretty proud of myself, but my wardrobe is still pretty packed!!

HOW???

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare