|
Thursday, October 2, 2008 @ 00:30
:: Mixture of Emotions ![]() I'm feeling a mixture of emotions right now. Dread.Irritation.Guilt.Relief.Irritation.Adoration.Serenity.Longing. Dread because someone reminded me that I am having breakfast meeting - at ridiculous timing of 8am! I really don't feel like going, but then... Irritation because of something that happened last night, and I was really annoyed and irritated. I officially stereotype most males, well, 55% (safe percentage) of them, to be really annoying, irritating, inconsiderate, egoistic, masochistic, and whatnots. I am really somewhat amazed at the thoughts that they carry, and even more amazed that they actually follow their thoughts. I am having a hard time controlling this particular emotion, and I think following the next few intense weeks, this emotion will surface very easily. Don't try me. Guilt because I did something bad and I am still repenting. I really think I am pretty dumb sometimes to have done what I did only to bear the consequences later. Sigh, what was I thinking? Relief because I found out something today that really causes this wave of emotion to come over me. I need that badly. Irritation repeats twice. Adoration because I can't help it. Serenity because He is here with me. Longing because I wish... 7 emotions, minus double irritation. Is it too much to feel at one go? Oh, I haven't included envy, sleepiness, stomachache (is this even an emotion?) and don't know what else. Okay, I am heading to bed now. Oyasumi. Rain down on me... still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Punctuality
Karate Lessons Kite, Shoe, Teeth A Heavy Day Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1 Morgan Pictures If only I could... Idea Proposal One Litre of Tears
December 2006 stop & stare
|


