Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 00:06
:: Idea Proposal



Why these 2 pictures?

Well, the other day, Angeline and I were discussing which will be the most romantic idea for Morgan to propose to his girlfriend.

So we came up with a few silly ideas like:

Buy her a bunch of flowers, tie the ring on one of the flower - but I don't know how to let her know the ring is in there.

Or something like:

Bake a cake with the ring inside, and make sure she eats the portion with the ring.

Or something like:

Fly to Switzerland (because his girlfriend is flying there for a course or something) and propose there.

Wah, engagement in another country, so romantic! :)

I suggested maybe he can go learn how to propose in French.

Then Morgan laughed and said, "Then she don't understand also got what use?"

:(

So we think think think, then I said something which I think will be my ideal proposal plan for now:

Fly to Switzerland to find her, and give her a surprise. And in the state of surprise and being pleased and loved, she would expect you to propose, but you purposely don't propose, and just be with her throughout the trip.

At the end of the trip, she would either:

Be angry you STILL didn't propose

or

Be angry and can't be bothered with you.

So, on the plane, you can liaise with the air crew and maybe play the song that belongs to you (please, no rock song, something like Canon In D would be nice) and then the air crew maybe will push a cart that has:

A bouquet of her favorite flowers
2 glasses of wine

And then you present her the flowers, sip the sweet wine, and dig from your pocket, kneel on one knee and say the magical phrase...

"Will you marry me?"

NO GIRLS WILL SAY NO LAH!!!

Then Morgan still want to add, "You got 16 hours to decide."

So anti climax. -_-"

Anyway, this is what I came up with. :)

I'm flying to Bangkok soon, who's coming with me? HAHA! :D

Drop me emails/SMS to let me know if you want presents! :)

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare