|
Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ 22:13
:: Karate Lessons I want a break. Morgan was playing this Power Station song which happens to be Huan Zhu Ge Ge's theme song. I can't help but burst out laughing, because to be able to search for this song to play, seems pretty 'uncle-ish' to me. Haha. My whole body is aching at some parts, namely, my arms and my waist especially. But I am very satisfied because I really sweat it out on Monday night. What did I do? I went for Karate lessons. Yes, I am SERIOUS! I found a dojo, thanks to Shaen, and they said the first 2 sessions are free to join and tryout, so I conveniently (literally, because it's just a 5min walk from office) went and dragged Morgan and BK along. Morgan kept saying it's a scam and it's not a real place, but I don't know. I know some of you guys might have wide eyes and dropped jaws, but hey, I've been wanting to learn Karate since I was young, but my mother never let me learn, so now, I shall take it up by my means! We learned some basic moves, like punching and kicking, and also self defense moves. It was really fun, and we sweat it all out. I have a hunch that I will go back for the next training session, pulling Morgan and BK along as well. And the best part of last night? I wore my thai-boxing shorts to a Karate session. Hilarious! Fun, and hilarious. I went out with Sher on Sunday, and as we went shopping at Fareast, we passed by this tattoo shop. The buzzing sound of the tattoo-ist made me shudder and as I turned and glanced inside, there's 2 ang mors, the one facing me on the chair getting a tattoo done was half naked and cute. He grinned at my 'horrified' expression. And I asked him, "Does it hurt?" He replied almost immediately: "Not as much as you do when you fell from heaven." Wahh, he's so witty and quick, I was amazed. I have a hunch I won't be happy next week. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Kite, Shoe, Teeth
A Heavy Day Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1 Morgan Pictures If only I could... Idea Proposal One Litre of Tears Cry Bad Boys
December 2006 stop & stare
|

