|
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 22:22
:: Kite, Shoe, Teeth Shaen, I promised you I will blog a funny post. Here you go! Can you guess what is Morgan doing? 1. His paper flew out of the window, and he is trying to see where it is. 2. Something happened downstairs and he is trying to see what happened. 3. He saw a pretty girl downstairs. 4. He wants to throw rubbish. 5. Have you guessed it already??? 6. Give you a hint. 7. Refer to the picture below - have your figured out already? 8. Still cannot?? September October Team's promotion has to do with Kites, and when they brought it in, Morgan took one and tried to 'fly' one in the office. It was hilarious - it didn't fly, so he tried throwing it out the window. Next quiz: I took of my shoes before sitting on his chair, and he actually wore my shoes and walked around. For that moment he carried that tiko Japanese ojisan aura around with him, we couldn't stop laughing at him. His shoes are giant shoes! Oh well, sorry for the lack of description, but it was really funny. A picture speaks a thousand words anyway! I'm so excited for the weekend to come! Yay! Friday DEAR DEAR Sher is going for my cell group tomorrow night. I missed her so much, I can literally hug her from this photo! Saturday Going for a girlie pedicure session with Phebs in the morning! Hooray! Going for movies and steamboat as a celebration for Ford's last civilian day! Sunday Par tor with Sher again! XXOO!! P/s: I am officially $200 broke-r. Is there such a word? Did I mentioned my tooth is giving me some problems recently? The last tooth on the top left corner of my mouth feels jagged when I lick it, so I thought the filling which I used to had, fell off, and needs another filling. So I went to the dentist last night, and it turned out that it wasn't a drop-off filling, but a very bad cavity!! My tooth grew in a very awkward position that is very off the tangent of the rest of my teeth. So I didn't get a chance to brush and clean it properly - I didn't know! So my gums actually blocked the tooth's surface, and caused a serious cavity which caused a huge hole there. I'm so surprised it didn't hurt. I was prepared for a pluck, but the dentist said she didn't want me to have one missing tooth, so she suggested filling it up, and it was soooo uncomfortable, because she has to thoroughly clean the hole before filling it up. And there was another cavity at the bottom row, so I had that filled up as well. And it cost me a BOMB! :( The top tooth is classified under - Complicated Fill - $120. The bottom one is classified under - Medium Fill - $80. And $200 just flew like this! :'( I will so take care of my teeth now because it is SO EXPENSIVE! Anyone want to donate to 'Carol Fund'? I can give you my account number :( still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
A Heavy Day
Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1 Morgan Pictures If only I could... Idea Proposal One Litre of Tears Cry Bad Boys be more loving
December 2006 stop & stare
|

