|
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 01:17
:: Morgan Pictures I feel mischievous and just want to pose up some fun photos of my colleague MORGAN! :D He looked very handsome on the day we went to Ritz Carlton for a congress. Man, but his character just burst that whole bubble. HAHAHA! :P ![]() He stood like this outside the bathroom, I took this shot without his noticing! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
If only I could...
Idea Proposal One Litre of Tears Cry Bad Boys be more loving Happy Birthday Singapore Love My Members What Lasts? Kinda Sick
December 2006 stop & stare
|


