|
Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ 23:05
:: Beyond - Legend of Rock Music I just caught my ALL-TIME favorite band on Channel U just now. Those of you who know me well, would know I really really really really love Beyond. I started listening to them at age 11, and I have been hooked on them since. I have almost ALL their albums and I liked most of their songs. Their all time hit: Hai Kuo Tian Kong and Guang Hui Sue Yue will always be played almost everywhere, anywhere. You'd recognize those songs anywhere. I am not sure what I liked about them, but I know that they are the legend of rock music and the passion they put in their songs and music. To me, if you haven't heard Beyond's songs, you haven't heard REAL MUSIC. Watching Superband Season 2 is like a relieve of Superband Season 1. I remembered last year, sitting at the edge of the sofa with Worm, and anticipating the announcement of the winner. We had our eyes glued to the screen with bated breath. And when the judges announced MiLuBing, both of us jumped up and screamed. Haha, indeed, I think Superband Season 1 is still the best. Mi Lu Bing, Lucify, Qinobe and Brods - they are far far far much more better than this season's, and I enjoyed watching them more. Oops. But oh well, I'm glad Da Feng Chui made it to top 2. I'd really hope that Dreamfactory would win, but nonetheless, I know they did a great job. Salute to them! :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Doraemon
Mixture of Emotions Punctuality Karate Lessons Kite, Shoe, Teeth A Heavy Day Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1 Morgan Pictures If only I could...
December 2006 stop & stare
|






