|
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 02:07
:: Horrible Weekend Sometimes, somethings cannot be forced. If I were to rate my weekend, I give it a 4 out of 5 stars on the horrible, terrible scale. It had been a very lousy week, and I have and can find every reason to whine and grumble and cry. I don't think I am stressed - stressed to me is like having 4 or 5 assignments, and completing each one requires a huge coordination with many other peoples and stuffs. And you have to submit that 4-5 assignments on the same week. That's more like 'stressed' to me. Not sure how to go about doing it. Not sure who to ask, what to ask... But I think more or less, I feel pressured. The feeling is like standing in the center of a ring of people. And suddenly all of them starts to move closer and closer to you, and you feel the suffocation coming up. You can't breathe, you can't move, you could only stare and wish for them to go away. That is more or less what I feel right now. I lost count of the number of times I cried this week, or how many times I almost cried. I even cried in the cab on the way home. Haha. I think crying is good. To me, it is not a symbol of sadness, or stress, or whatever. But it's a gentle release from your body. It's like after a meal, you need to go toilet to 'release' whatever you need to release. Similarly, when you have too much emotions in you, you need to have them released, so that you can have 'new emotions' - and what is better than crying? I heard from somewhere, that crying heals emotional wounds. Maybe. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
雨天
Average Day with Crazy Jam So Many Things To Do! Hot Shots Tweak The Blog Special February Much on my Plate Comment on your LETTER Tiring Week Tired of Your Help
December 2006 stop & stare
|

