|
Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 02:20
:: Average Day with Crazy Jam It's generally an average day today. I woke up at 9am because I came home late last night because I left the office late because I was doing some work because YOU GET WHAT I MEAN! So I practically snoozed my alarm for 2 hours - I usually set it to ring at 7am - but I never got up at 7am. Haha! So I bathed, changed and had my breakfast when my brother came out of his room and shouted: "Freeze!" with his fingers in a mock gun gesture. Haha, we used to always play that when we were younger. We will hide behind walls, and try to aim at each other and then "Bang bang!" and either one of us will 'die'. Man, those were the days. So anyway, he said he was going out, so I tried to hint him and asked him where was he heading to? He said we were in different direction, so he can't do what he thinks I want him to do. Yes, send me to work!! So anyway, I must have looked pitiful because in the end he gave in and sent me to work! YIPPEE! And you know what? THANK GOD HE DID! The moment we entered PIE, it was a crazy jam all the way. I forgot to snap a picture of the jam because the phone was stuck in this awkward position deep in my pockets, so I couldn't retrieve it. We both thought it was some accident or something, but the EMS did not display any messages at all. But the jam was really horrible. After Eunos flyover, we saw on the EMS - Heavy traffic to CTE. Crazy!! If I took cab, I think the amount will surely hit $20. The jam was slowwwwwwwwwwwww moving and really almost bumper to bumper. Wonder what happened. So anyway, reached the office at 1020am and worked all the way till 1am just now, with about 3 hours for cg. :) So basically, spent my day in a not so good mood because of some stuffs, but I am too lazy and sleepy to blog it down. Maybe tomorrow. See my mood. Alright, time to sleep. Night people. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
So Many Things To Do!
Hot Shots Tweak The Blog Special February Much on my Plate Comment on your LETTER Tiring Week Tired of Your Help Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year
December 2006 stop & stare
|

