|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 13:01
:: Tweak The Blog Alright, if you noticed, I've tweaked my blog a little. I'm honestly getting sick of my blog design, but I have no time to do up a new one. So I just do what I'm good at - tweaking! Haha, so anyway, it's not final yet, will have it tweaked some more. :D Oh by the way, have you twittered today? :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Special February
Much on my Plate Comment on your LETTER Tiring Week Tired of Your Help Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year Lunch and Lunch Empty Inbox Thank You People
December 2006 stop & stare
|

