|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 22:31
:: Tiring Week I believe problems come to us for a reason. God called us to be problem-SOLVERS, so we are expected to solve problems. So how can we solve problems when there are no problems for us to solve? But on the other hand, I feel that it's weighing me down badly, from all the issues that are rising from all aspect in my life. I don't know how to say it, but I am just thankful that this week is prayer week. I am lifting it all up to the Lord. :) Waking up at 5am, sleeping at 12am for the past 3 days has not been easy, but I'm really grateful to God for sustaining me. "Blessed are those poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." I checked out the meaning of 'poor' and one of the explanation is: 'deficient or lacking in something specified' We all lack the spirit of God on the inside of us. I am looking forward to be filled again and again. Though there's still 2 more days of morning prayer, but I am excited for it. Tiring, yes. Exhausted, yes. But there's just too much more to gain than physical tiredness. Another plus point of praying in the morning is I get to sit with small val. I missed her quite alot. Those SOT days seems just like yesterday, but actually it's 2 years ago! I should ask her out on a date soon. Maybe if this Sat she doesn't have a date, I should ask her out. Haha. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Tired of Your Help
Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year Lunch and Lunch Empty Inbox Thank You People Happy Birthday Morgan How I Spent My Days Happy New Year! Crazy Week
December 2006 stop & stare
|

