|
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 00:40
:: Much on my Plate Sometimes I wish I can just put down everything and run away for a holiday. I don't know if this is responsibilities or what, but recently I have been given more things to do, and sometimes I couldn't help feeling weighed down. I have been praying hard exceptionally the past one week to see a breakthrough in those areas. In my work, in my ministry, in the cell group, in my family, in my life. But things seems to happen one after another in some areas, and I can't catch my breath. I am not particularly stressed to a certain extent, but I really wished that some people could really help me in some areas. Yes, true, but they have no idea what's already on my plate, so they just kept adding stuff on it. Sms-ing me telling me you are having these problems, you are having that problems, and you can't commit to this, you can't attend that. Telling me that you have plans made, and can't do this, can't do that. Telling me you wanted to go for morning pm, but can't wake up in time. And whatnots. I really really wanted to just wash my hands out of these people, shrug and walk away. But I really prayed, for each and every one of them, to have their passion re-ignited, to have their fire, their fervency back on track. To get back their first love for God, for what has been the very One to have touched them from the very beginning. I am particularly burdened for 2 people this week, and I really spent time praying for them, especially one of them. We used to be the one who fought side by side. We used to have common dreams and vision. I was down, and you were the one to lift me up, cheering me on. You were down, and I did the same. I longed for the time where we are back to the past, where we ran alongside one another, where the world seems to small for our big dreams. I want to fight with you. I want you to fight with me too. Come back soon. I really miss you. On the other hand, I am really thankful to people who are opened to hear me rant. It has not been easy. Thank you. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Comment on your LETTER
Tiring Week Tired of Your Help Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year Lunch and Lunch Empty Inbox Thank You People Happy Birthday Morgan How I Spent My Days
December 2006 stop & stare
|

