|
Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 22:35
:: Special February February is a special month for me. It holds many fond memories that I can't bear to let go, or bear to forget. Though a few years have passed, but I think to me, this memory has become a part of me, growing up with me, being with me when I am happy, when I am sad. I am thankful not that I can't have what I wish to have, but at least I been through what I never thought I would. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Much on my Plate
Comment on your LETTER Tiring Week Tired of Your Help Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year Lunch and Lunch Empty Inbox Thank You People Happy Birthday Morgan
December 2006 stop & stare
|

