|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 13:44
:: Hot Shots Alrighty, it's almost about done. Just one minor problem, the font size ridiculously small. I really hate small fonts, but I am like too lazy to source out the code that allows me to change the size. I have been doing that for the past 1 hour. -_- Actually I have somehow lost the interest to blog - I used to see blogging as a recreation, to capture my thoughts, ideas and emotions. But right now, at the busy peak of my life, I have not much time to do so, and I just end up thinking those thoughts, those ideas and emotions, but yet not jotting it down. Shrugs. Julienne loaned me Hot Shots and I tell you, it's a crazy show. The way they play basketball is hilarious! ![]() And I can't believe Xiao Zhu ended up acting in such a manner. But Julienne and Jiaxuan were right, when Jerry Yan come up, even my favorite Xiao Zhu, or Wu Chun can't match his hot looks and aloof expression. I think this whole show is really just for entertainment sake. Haha! I need to really redo up my iTunes, because my songs are really outdated and the songs are spinning for the past 5 years. Urgh! Send me songs please? Okay, back to work. Running later. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Tweak The Blog
Special February Much on my Plate Comment on your LETTER Tiring Week Tired of Your Help Casual Lunch Happy Chinese New Year Lunch and Lunch Empty Inbox
December 2006 stop & stare
|


