|
Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 22:26
:: Cross Road ![]() Nowadays I feel at a loss easily. I needed a holding hand to guide me, to teach me, to make sure I am doing the right thing. But somehow, the hand that guided me, that taught me, that made sure I am doing the right thing... Is letting go slowly. And I am left to pedal the bicycle faster and steadier if I want to stay on track and not fall. I wish... Oh, I had a deja vu today. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Beyond Concert Tix
Beyond - Legend of Rock Music Doraemon Mixture of Emotions Punctuality Karate Lessons Kite, Shoe, Teeth A Heavy Day Clean Up My Wardrobe Thailand Day 1
December 2006 stop & stare
|


