|
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 21:51
:: Fulfilling Week I'm glad that Attributes Members Private Sale was a HUGE success! Albeit VERY tired, but I feel very satisfied, seeing all my customers coming in, holding a whole load of stuffs out happily. Nothing beats getting a good deal right? :D And of course cannot forget those hardworking members who painstakingly took time off to come and help do so many preparation work! See, even Aaron came and helped out! Poor him, facing the lonely wall. :D He's so cute lah, it's like punishment. Last night cg was an awesome meeting as I soaked myself in His presence once again. During worship, was just reminded of the story of Mary and Martha. God told me, why am I behaving more and more like Martha nowadays? With all the planning for the sale, leader's meeting, and all the set-ups and whatnots, have I even forget the very basic - sitting at His feet, worshiping and loving Him, like Mary? I felt so humbled when I thought of it, because I felt God's love all over me once again yesterday night as I sat at His feet. (: And I am so happy because I had pizza for dinner! :D And who's it from? xD Haha, my brother just asked me what I want for birthday, and guess what I asked for? ![]() Yepp! Apple iPhone. :) Aaron's iPhone just cracked and super sad lah, his cool phone just CRACKED like that!!?? Anyway, my brother say if I can find someone to sign a plan for me, he will pay for my phone, so guys, anyone wanna give me a birthday present by signing up a line for me??? :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
找回自我。
You Can Do It Kill That Cockroach Great Weekend Tired and Busy Week Be in the Whale Let Go Random Pictures The Bread of Life Comrades
December 2006 stop & stare
|


