|
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 @ 23:16
:: You Can Do It I went for a run in the evening, or should I say in the night? I'm glad I started cultivating this exercise regime - I used to happily excuse myself from running or exercising because I don't really like to do things by myself. Now that I've been faithfully running once a week, I'm sure Sher is pretty proud of me? :D Couldn't run alot and properly tonight because I kept having stitches and I have to stop every while to wait for the stitch to go away, but I finished my routine round though, I'm glad. And I felt God just speaking me through this incident - if I keep running on my own strength, I'll just end up having to stop every while because of the pain. These few days, I am having so many appointments, meetings, and my average night ends around 12am, and starts 9am. So, I get tired easily. And I was telling my CS members just last weekend that the joy of the Lord is my strength. I NEED THE STRENGTH now! In the past, during SOT, I slept like 3-4 hours a day, and I can run through the whole day, but now, I sleep average of 7 hours, yet I cannot take it already (at this point, if B1 hears it, he will ask me to put down what I cannot take. -_- ) Strength strength strength!! So anyway, though I don't mean next time I run must run with what, supernatural strength, but this time, I think I did not do proper warm-up and prepare myself. So next time, I will do proper warm-up, have light lunch, and I won't get stitches anymore! :) I have a sudden reminiscence toward f402, and I miss my classmates so much... I know I look weird with glasses, I feel weird looking at my toad-eyed pictures too! I think they can be forever together, being both in Police unit now. Eh, uphold justice leh, don't play play. But I think half the time they are the ones playing. :D Suddenly I felt that I have aged alot, although I have just graduated last May, but look at us now. Most of the girls are working, most of the guys are in NS, Army, and Meilan! I think she's a MOTHER now!! I am going to be her son's like what? Number 33th godma?! :) Look at all of us now, all grown up! Man, time flies. But some of us, though we age on the outside, but we never mature on the inside. Was having a great chat with one of my favorite CSO - Sylvia, and just suddenly got to know her a whole lot more, and I think she's cool and great to be with. We were sharing our secondary school stories, and had great laughs about them. I think my ministry members are a whole lot of fun and I love to be with them! Going to kBox with them this weekend and even AARON is GOING!! Man, the 3 of us are going to be together AGAIN like after AGES??? AARON CAROL IZAK! :D :D :D It has been a LONG TIME since we last hang out can?? I think it's this little times of hanging out that brings us closer together, so that during major outings like Attributes Day, we won't think it's awkward anymore, but hang out together would sucha norm! So please, hang out with us more! :D You KNOW who you are! *Batters eyelash* And last night's meeting, though very tiring, it was very fruitful. Boss allows us to move freely in the spirit, and many of us just gave one word after another! Though I did not share, but I'm glad the word I had in me was a confirmation to ALL of the words of those who shared. John15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. Many times, we keep thinking that we are bound to fail out there, we can't succeed because they are definitely people out there who are smarter than you, better than you, more good-looking than you, etc. But you know what? God did not choose them, but He chose you. He chooses the weak to put to shame the strong, he chose the meek to put to shame the mighty. When you are struggling, and trying to breathe, down and discouraged, God sees it, and will bring you into His arms, and comfort you. And WHATEVER you ask in His name, He shall give to you. So STOP thinking that you are not meant to succeed, but as God's chosen one, you CAN. :) Really. b2 still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Kill That Cockroach
Great Weekend Tired and Busy Week Be in the Whale Let Go Random Pictures The Bread of Life Comrades 收藏 The Bike World
December 2006 stop & stare
|

