Saturday, July 5, 2008 @ 20:41
:: Kill That Cockroach



Love love, Kiss kiss. x)

It has been a long week, and I thank God that my days are though long, but fulfilling.

Nothing beats it when you see your boss smile at you, or hanging out with your members, or simply chatting online.

But one thing that strikes me down is I think I'm catching on Sher's old disease - Short Term Memory.

I can't really remember what I do!

Haha.

But one thing I know, next week I will have many programmes!! :)

Sunday
Watching 'Hancock' with the leaders and Attributes members

Jayson sms-ed me, naming me 3 movie titles, and asked me which I preferred. I didn't reply him, because I preferred none, and know none.

So he asked me again: "No response? Or no preference?"

Haha, I have no idea what those 3 movies are, but I think if I were to catch any English movies, I want to catch 21. :)

Wednesday
Tentative: Movie with Sher!

Sunday
KBox with my CS!

Monday
FIRST DRIVING LESSON! :D :D :D

Anyway, I went to do up a new passport, and I think I don't like the picture I took. It doesn't look like me, and I think I look fat, and no, I am NOT posting the photo up here.

But anyway I only use my passport like the most once a year, so I think I won't see that side of me very much anyway.

I'm so excited because I might be going overseas again this year for a long holiday! Though I definitely enjoy going in December where Christmas season is everywhere, but I don't mind going in September, and coming back to chiong all the way till year end anyway! :)

Destination confirming in progress: Either China or Europe

OF COURSE I WOULD WANT TO GO EUROPE!!

But it would cost me about $6k, but I don't think I can cough up $6k so soon, so we might really downgrade to China, I mean, not downgrade lah, but when you are a Chinese, you visit a Chinese country, I don't get the kick out of it.

I would love to visit countries like Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Japan, Korea, to experience their different culture background and habits, and their living styles.

So, no more buying new clothes, shoes, bags and whatnots till October! :)

Anyway, flunked my FTT today, and I was pretty upset cuz I really studied for it, and went down for e-Trials so many times! But still flunked, man! I so badly want to pass so I can get it out of my mind and concentrate on my driving. Le sigh.

And bumping into someone at CDC doesn't really help lighten my mood - other than the initial major shock of coincidence, my next emotion was, well, nothing much.

I had a super long chat with JJ over this incident, and I thank God for JJ so much. He shares with me so much and I just felt 'enlightened' that guys are really quite waffle-rish at times and JJ, giving me a man's point of view, just goes to tell me how bad this situation is, and I need to resolve it asap.

BUT HOW?????

I really miss the "so much to talk about" times, and now it has resort to "don't block my way" time.

You know the other day my mom came flashing the newspaper at me, poking at one particular article and asked me to read.

The headline screamed: Thousands of cockroaches in home

I immediately recoiled and shudder at the thought of thousands of cockroaches in a home!!

Anyone who knows me know I hate and is terribly afraid of cockroaches, and when I read that article, I just can't imagine how ANYONE can stay in a home with THOUSANDS of cockroaches!!??

Then as I read on, the lady who stayed with the thousands of cockroaches, said that when she saw the very first cockroach, she did not kill it or get rid of it, but let it be.

And soon, one turned into two, two to four, and now, thousands. And she said,

"I just didn't kill the first one, and let them be, and then soon it grew to so many. When it crawl onto my shirt, I was uncomfortable initially, but soon after, I just got used to it."


*Shudder*

So what's the purpose of me retelling this story?

Well, I got a revelation out of it.

Isn't life this way too?

One little bad habit, one little squabble, one little bickering, one little argument.

You let it happen, and you do nothing about it.

Soon, one little habit becomes two bad habit, and one little squabble turns to more squabbles, and so on.

I just felt like, we really need to DO something, when we realized somewhere along our lives, something went wrong.

Just go and KILL THAT 'COCKROACH'!

JJ said I shouldn't have left the situation at that, but do something about it, and if I did do something, and it's still not enough to resolve, that means I must have not been doing enough.

Baygon not enough? Use more Baygon.

Have you learnt something today?

where is b2?

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare