|
Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 21:21
:: Let Go ![]() I adore this picture. Anyway, my theme for this post is 'Let Go'. You know, many times I feel that we are holding on to too many things in life. I don't know if you have had similar experience like me: When we go shopping, especially during great sales, we buy somethings from some shops, and you have so many shopping bags with you. ![]() And then you walked into this shop, and saw the 70% off on the poster and you went to rummage through the racks, but because of your many shopping bags, you can't freely choose and try the clothes you want to. Are we like this in life? With many shopping bags in hand, and we cannot do what we want freely. I am learning to let go and let GOD at this moment. Prov20:6 speaks alot to me. I hope it speaks to you too. :) I learnt today that what I always thought, is not what it seems. It is no use to keep pondering on this subject, but to learn to let go. You know something? To me, the moment I let go, I realized, the more room I have to hold on to something. Waiting. P/s: Oh, I left office today at 630pm. FIRST TIME leaving during daylight. Yoseph and I were so happy, we took pictures with the sun. :D Haha, lazy to rotate. SPASTIC! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Random Pictures
The Bread of Life Comrades 收藏 The Bike World The Right Thing To Do A whole week 不想讓步 Cherish the people around you selfish humans
December 2006 stop & stare
|



