Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 21:17
:: The Bread of Life


I really missed being a child.

There seems to be so much more time to do things that we want, sleep all that we want, play all that we want, laugh all that we want, cry all that we want.

Boy I missed those days.

Waking up at 545am is a whole new experience for me all over again.

I think I woke up at 6am during SOT days though. But going back to the sacred place, and dedicating my 1st hour of the day to the Lord is wonderful. I totally loved being in that place, getting soaked in the presence, and seeing all the familiar faces, and touching the familiar pieces.

Praying with Michelle was wonderful, though we were given a prayer list to follow, and I hear Richard beside me rattle away, I just chucked the list aside and let the HS lead me.

Soon, I started praying for the cg, for the helpers, for the members, for Phebs who's nursing a stomach infection, for TS who's nursing a loss in life, and for many other members. I felt really good during that 45min of prayer, because I felt that that's what the HS wants us to pray, although I felt it could have been SO MUCH better.

I felt that my prayers were so empty and hollow. Cannot! Tomorrow must be better! :)

I think today was such a FUN day because I laughed alot.

Actually yesterday, as me, Val and Elaine went casual shopping in Bugis, we passed by Action City and saw loaves of 'bread' and so I pulled Val over and take a look.

Those fake breads were actually stress balls or wrist rest in the shape, texture, and even smell of breads. It looked SUPER real, and I came up with a naughty idea.

I told Val, "Val, you think if we buy this, and put at Morgan's table, he will eat it?"

Val confidently nods and say 'yes', while she examine the bread. So I bought one, which looks more real, and kept thinking about tricking Morgan.

In the morning, in the cab with Val and Richard, I threw the bread to Richard and said casually, "Nah, eat bread."

He looked at the bread and asked if it expired. I said no. Then he looked and glanced at the bread and say, "Okay, later I eat."

Then Val and I started laughing, and sensing something was wrong, he squeezed the 'bread' and realized it's fake.

So I turned to Val, "Okay, Morgan sure will kena tricked. We can trick Richard, we can trick Morgan liao."

Next, we picked Jerb up, and Val asked me to pass the bread to her. And Jerb was declining politely saying she don't want.

But Val was persistent and say, "Take! Take!"

Then Jerb was like, "I don't want to eat you ask me take for what!"

Val said, "I ask you take, not ask you eat."

So Jerb took it, and looked at it and say, "Yah why? Bread mah!"

Then Val say, "Look carefully..."

Then Jerb was like, touch touch, look look, "It's fake?"

Then we were like, "Okay, sure pass liao."

So when we reached office, because Morgan didn't had any breakfast, I threw the bread (I took it out from Action City bag, and put it in a casual lousy plastic bag so that it looks more like bread) to Richard and Richard, giving me a knowing look, threw the bread to Morgan.

"Morgan! Nah, Carol see you never eat breakfast, give you bread."

Morgan, not suspecting anything, took the bread and gushes, "Wah, so nice ah, what you want me to do for you ah?"

Me and Richard could not stop laughing at this point already. I buried my face behind my monitor and laughed silently. Gillian was trying not to laugh also. Richard was trying to keep a straight face.

I answered, "No lah, see you never eat, so buy for you. As the week goes by, I will ask your help okay? You are mine this week! HAHAHAHHA!"

Morgan give me a forced smile and said, "Oy, some things cannot anyhow say okay?"

He put the bread aside, and I decided not to prompt him to eat it, lest he suspect anything. So 5 min later, I hear the rustling of the plastic bag, and I quickly looked at Richard, who looked at Morgan, and burst out laughing.

I glanced up and saw the 'bread', in Morgan's mouth.

I JUST CRACKED UP DOWN THERE LAH!

Val was like, "AH! YOU REALLY EAT IT???"

Even Gillian, who's on the phone quickly turn around and started laughing. Morgan, after realizing that the 'bread' was fake, took it out of his mouth and threw it back at me.

He looked so angry, that I got a little scared. But after that, I apologized to him and he's cool with it. I think he must have been so embarrassed. But he also know it was a joke.

He was like, "You good... I treat you so good you like that treat me...."

And that's not all.

I brought it outside, and tried to trick B1 and B2. I put the bread on a piece of tissue now, and went over to the counter.

"Eh, I got extra bread, anyone wants?"

Eliz looked up, and was like, "Okay, okay I want."

Then I was trying not to giggle, and BK was standing near the door and giggling stupidly to himself.

Eliz got a little suspicious and kept looking at the bread.

"Why? What's wrong?"

B1 and B2 were looking from the bread to me, and then Richard also came and look at the scene. So Eliz got really suspicious, and said, "It must be something inside. Eh B, you try first leh!"

This woman smart, know how to make use of her boyfriend.

So B1 took the bread and tried to peel it open - to prove that there's something inside.

Then I was like, "Don't peel!! Okay lah, fake de lah.."

Then the 3 of them was like, "FAKE??"

B2 was like, "How can be??"

Then they smell, and squeezed the bread, and it sprang back to the original shape. So they were like looking at the bread, trying to believe that it's fake.

I told them it was a stress ball, and they were like, "Oh good! Can trick Adriel (their boss)."

I was like, "HUH?"

Then I told them to return me later after they tricked their boss who will return moments later.

It's really funny to see their reactions like this.

Like 1 hour later, Adriel, holding the bread in a plastic holder, came in, and said, "Wah, Carol, you good lah, like that trick me!"

I turned around and asked, "Did you bite it?"

He say yes, and I cracked up again.

"YOU REALLY DID? WAAHAHAHAHAA!"

And then he was cool, and said, "Wah win liao lah. Like that trick me..."

Then I walked out with him and asked Eliz and B1, B2 how they trick him.

And Eliz was saying that they asked Adriel to eat the bread, and Adriel asked if they had eaten, and they said yes, that was extra.

So Adriel, also not suspecting anything, opened up the plastic bag. And Eliz tried to 'warn' him, and said, "Er, you smell the bread first, don't know got spoil anot."

Adriel smelled it and say it's okay.

Then she tried again, "You squeeze abit see okay anot."

Adriel, still unsuspecting, squeeze the bread and feel it's okay. Then he proceeded to put in his mouth and bite - very hard (the teeth mark still there).

SO FUNNY LAH!!!

Man, I didn't expect them to get tricked so easily. ESPECIALLY ADRIEL! Still can think it's okay!

Later, I put the bread openly on Morgan's monitor, and Boss walked by, saw the bread and didn't say anything. So me and Richard was like thinking how come Boss didn't say something like:

"Morgan! Don't so dirty leh!"

But he didn't!

Me and Richard kept glancing at Boss who was lingering around Morgan's desk, and he caught us looking at him, and asked what's wrong, why we keep looking suspiciously at him.

We were like, "Oh, nothing nothing."

Then Boss walked over to me and, "Oy, what's going on, must be something wrong, why you all like that..."

So I just say, "You never see the bread ah?"

Then Boss looked at Morgan's monitor and, "Oh! That one, I know... It's fake one right. Look super real..."

Then Morgan sit down there, and watches Boss pick the bread up.

Boss: I know lah, this one is not bread.

Mor: You know ah? I don't know leh.

We started laughing again.

Boss: You thought it's bread??

Mor: Yah lor, this morning I thought they so nice buy bread for me.

Boss: You got bite anot?

Mor: Got lah.

Boss -_-"

AHHAHAHHA! What a funny day.

Okay, I think this entry is VERY LONG!

I shall blog on how I almost killed Richard tomorrow (literally, without intention).

P/s: I tried finding the bread photo! But Action City Website don't have. I try to upload from my phone tomorrow okay! :D

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare