|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 23:16
:: Great Weekend ![]() I think my life is kind of boring, and I need to badly HYPE it up abit. I don't do movies - unless one I really like, like HK movies, or unless there's alot of good reviews about it. I don't really do shopping - only once in a while, and a lot during that once. :P I don't really do dinner - because I end work kind of late - but now we changed our working hours! Bleah. I go home most of the time I sleep because I get tired easily. Oh man, I need to get some life. GIRLS and guys, please date me out!!! :D I had a great time in church today even though I was REALLY REALLY tired. I admit I almost fell asleep, but I told myself NO. But PM was awesome as usual. JJ and I were contemplating on skipping it to help out with the shift, but once I saw Pst Ming, I told JJ, 'NO, go PM first, shift later.' He rolled his eyes at my words, but agreed anyway. So PM was good as we resumed a similar to powerhouse style 2 weeks ago, where we spread out and prayed individually. I think it's good, I NEVER follow the prayer list, but just be led. Haha. And it was indeed good, and then a whole series of other things came up and I think Pst Ming is the best PM leader so far. I love him to bits. Okay I don't really know what I am saying or typing now because I am so tired. Yawn. Was on the way home yesterday when I saw this couple walking their schnauzer, and I think next time when I get married, on evenings, I want to do this too. Hand in hand with my husband, walking our dog, and enjoying the evening breeze. Isn't it so romantic? Or go to the beach and play catch with the dog(s). Man, I want to get married!! :D ![]() still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Tired and Busy Week
Be in the Whale Let Go Random Pictures The Bread of Life Comrades 收藏 The Bike World The Right Thing To Do A whole week
December 2006 stop & stare
|



