|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 @ 12:14
:: Comrades ![]() ![]() I am in a current state of awkwardness. I am really honored to be able to fight at the front line with X, and to be able to be on the same team with X really, is a proud thing to be. I am really honored also, to be able to hear some of X's heartfelt words, and to always be truthful in my opinions and feelings to X. Right now, X has some ideas, and some of my comrades might change. But I cannot say and oppose as I know it will be the right thing and decision. I wish my comrades keep on the fighting spirit, and keep pressing on. I cannot slacken as well, I know I'm not perfect and I will strive to get better, and be the difference in people's lives. After every rainy days, there is bound to be SUN. Let's master the Art of Distinction. ![]() ![]() P/s: TK and JY, all the best in ur new phase of life! SHINE in there! :) ![]() still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
收藏
The Bike World The Right Thing To Do A whole week 不想讓步 Cherish the people around you selfish humans 紧握的双手 不想懂得 New Old Skin
December 2006 stop & stare
|






