|
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 22:17
:: Random Pictures A short post today because I really really really want to sleep. During a 1 hr 45min with Boss and Morgan, my eyes are so tired, and I really feel like closing them and zzzzzzz. Boss was asking why I looked as if I'm deep in thoughts, I sheepishly told him it's that I'm TIRED! :( Monday 715am - JW 10am - 715pm - Work 715pm - 830pm - Travel to Bugis to look for Hsiao's new album (NOT OUT YET! :( ) 930pm - On way home 11pm - ZZZ Tuesday 715am - JW 10am - 7pm - Work 7pm - 745pm - Travel with Boss, Gi and Yo 745pm - 11pm - Ldr's Mtg at JW 11pm - 1130pm - Travel Home 12am - ZZZ Wednesday 715am - JW 10am - 730pm - Work 730pm - 830pm - Travel home 830pm - NOW - Eat, bathe, blog, zzzz Thursday and Friday more... Anyway, some random pictures! :D Yes, her last name is AMEX. I LOVE calling her AMEX and see her scream: "Stop calling my Father's NAME!!!" It's her 21st birthday, went down with KL, and she looked SO GORGEOUS. Auntie Wendy cut my fringe too short. :( And... As promised, the BREAD! :D LOOK VERY REAL RIGHT??? This is Morgan's table and monitor. I put the bread there to entice him - see he will still 'eat' anot. HAHAHA! The dino belongs to Val's. And the panda is Mor's. Typical of him to do such patterns. Doesn't it just look like a cheese bread? :D Val's looking at it. HAHA! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
The Bread of Life
Comrades 收藏 The Bike World The Right Thing To Do A whole week 不想讓步 Cherish the people around you selfish humans 紧握的双手
December 2006 stop & stare
|

