|
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 23:08
:: Random Hi guys! I'm back. I know! I didn't keep my promise of uploading some pictures, well, I was just too tired. Remember I mentioned that I fell sick? Yeah, at the doc's, I told the lady over the counter if I could swap the syrup and flu pills to those non-drowsy type... So she said that even though it states 'May cause drowsiness', it doesn't necessarily apply to all patients. So I was skeptically thinking, "Yeah right, it just happens that I always get drowsy after taking them..." But I was like really tired from, I don't know, the sickness, I just nod my head, paid up and went home. So after eating lunch and popping the pills, I got drowsy and slept all the wayyyyyyy... That explains my lack of photos! Dang! Back to work today, alright I guess. But Boss is down sick! Oh man, the flu bug is really TERRIBLE! My poor Gladys told me she caught a flu too and had 3 days MC. I really hoped it's not me that passed my sickness to her. I was sneezing non-stop on duty with her last week! But she said she already wasn't feeling well on Saturday... Oh well... Alright, I wanted to blog about something interesting, but guess what? Deja vu! The drowsy feeling kicks in again and I'm off to bed. See you! P/s: I think blogger works fine on Google Chrome. I haven't tried uploading pictures though! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Fallen Sick
God is Good Shape Run 09 TP is near.... Friendship Quotes Demanding Night... Cool LG phone! Clinique Credit to New Skin Maker Back on Track!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

