Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 11:16
:: Fallen Sick

Hi folks!

I know I have been neglecting this space quite abit and I have a whole lot of backlog to update you guys right!?

Like:

  • My Traffic Police test
  • Attributes Day
  • My Shape Run - oh, I blogged about that already
  • My Taiwan Trip
  • FOP

Haha!

Well, I wish I had time to blog all these! Actually I think, I do have some pockets of time here and there, but I'm just a tad lazy. Hee.

Alright! I promise, tonight I'll have some pictures up alright? :)

July is over within a blink of an eye, and now August is halfway gone...

I feel so guilty toward my big brother... Well, my ONLY brother anyway. His birthday was on the last night of FOP, and as usual, I will take a couple of hours off to celebrate, eat with him and Mom before heading back to SIS for pack up...

But this year, I stayed throughout and didn't get to celebrate :(

So I told him I'd make it up to him last Sunday, on National Day. But then, I had to fall sick! :(

I first noticed my symptons is that I woke up with bad aches all over my body.

It's like I just ran SHAPE run all over again...

And then I went for CG at Val's house and told Yz not to touch me because I know I'll just wince in pain and fall onto the floor. Haha. No lah, but Yz and I are always slightly more physical - we whack, we smack, we do all sorts of crazy stuffs. Hohoho.

But that day was not a day to do it.

And then another sign was Momo telling me how come I'm so warm when my arm brushed past hers.

So I know something is wrong, and indeed...

When I was at Expo, I could feel fever rising in me, and I felt weak...

I'm so thankful for James to send me home that night.

The night ended with a leg massage on my legs which proves to be so effective because the next day, I had NO MORE muscle aches on my legs...

Previously, I really could not stand long and had to sit down because of the ache in my legs. But thanks to the massage, it was gone.

:)

So serving the next morning was okay, Jeff shun from me after I told the leaders that I ran a 38 degree fever the night before.

So Sue made him pray for me and he was so scared. He's afraid I'd pass my sickness to him. So when the rest of the leaders hold hands and pray, I mocked him and said, "Jeff you want to hold my hand and pray or lay hands on me and pray?"

He decided to hold my hand and pray and I did feel somewhat better after that.

Although something trigger my sneezing after that...

I kept sneezing and sneezing and wanted to wear my mask...

My mask is this cute mask I bought from Taiwan with cartoon prints on it. But Morgan commented that I looked like a thief with the mask.

-_-

And then I wanted to take my temperature at the table, but it wasn't setup today.

So anyway I grit my teeth for the rest of the day and then finally, the day ended with Sue's debrief that ended at 4pm! :(

Wanted to see a doctor, but sadly ALL the clinics that I know in Bedok area are all closed!!

Duh, it's public holiday!

Wasted my energy walking around...

So I headed home after 1 hour of fruitless walk around...

Seriously, why shut the clinics during public holiday? You mean people won't fall sick during public holidays?

So people like me who happens to really fall sick on PHs, where do we go? A&E?

Sigh.

Thank God it's a holiday on Monday...

I woke up and went to the doctor's and got a consultation.

37.5 degree fever
Sorethroat
Cough
Blocked Nose
Muscle Aches

"You're contagious, rest at home until you fully recover before going back to work!"

And 3 days MC.

:/

Managed to drag myself home with breakfast and after popping the pills, I zonked out from 1pm to 6pm.

Felt really weak, which perhaps is due to the medication...

Oh well.

There goes my holiday! :(

I'm on MC today!

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare