|
Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 22:27
:: Demanding Night... This week has been a 'whoa' week for me. To the extent, I've been through the weirdest week so far and I won't go into the details. Shifting back to Hall 8 has been pretty much a success as we carried out the plan we suggested. It did took quite awhile, but well, for the sake of a better setup on Friday, it's worth it. Went back to warehouse with Albert, bringing back my consignment stocks, but I think I made a mistake. I should have brought it to office, because I had to bring Richard to the warehouse to bring back the stocks to office. Haha. Wasted. So after leaving the warehouse, I went back to office to drop my laptop and barang barang and head down to Orchard to pick up my Clinique bottles. Oh man, seeing those giant size bottles of Clinique is really an ecstasy! :D Well, headed around Fareast aimlessly and bought myself 2 pairs of shoes. It's so silly because I only wanted to get 1 pair initially, but because my toe's still swollen, and I threw away my pumps which was wearing off to put on the newly purchased pumps. But because of the swell, I had difficulty walking, and had to buy a pair of slippers. -_- Sigh. Anyway, then I headed back to the office, to take back my laptop, but something happened and it was a very demanding night for me, and it really took a lot out of me... Well, yesterday was a very interesting night for me as well. I wish I could explain it all here, but somethings are just too complex to put straight. Well, it's 7 more days to my TP. SO FASTTTT!!!! Chiong lessons!!! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Cool LG phone!
Clinique Credit to New Skin Maker Back on Track! Hiatus Thankful Don't Want To Be A Child Sausage Toe Pictures 伤害 Sausage Toe is Fine!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

