|
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 22:45
:: Back on Track! Hi guys! Decided not to really go on hiatus though. Since my blog is sort of like my private escapade... Although I am VERY SURPRISED that some people that I LEAST expect, actually reads my diary! I used to lock my blog up with a password, but well, decided against it since it's very troublesome, and I like to read my own thoughts and comments sometimes, and the password pop-up can be kind of irritating. But sometimes I do write entries that seems slightly depressing and emotional, but well, that's me. I don't think there's anyone who doesn't go through a rough patch in life from time to time? I have been going through a tough time recently, and I really thank God for sustaining me and bringing me through. He brought people into my life suddenly to speak to me and to encourage me. Indeed, He moves in ways you least expected it. Finally, I decided to go on a fast last Friday after so long. I admit I got lazy since the beginning of the year, and last Friday, I couldn't take it anymore. I told God I am sick of this particular situation in my life and I WANT TO SEE A BREAKTHROUGH and a change in it. So I decided, enough is enough, and went on a fast. And guess what, my tenant neighbors ordered pizzas when I went on a fast! :( Yo was savoring the pizza in front of me, pulling the pizza slowly out from his mouth, with the cheese slice lingering between his teeth and the pizza. And making those, "Ummm.... DELICIOUS!" comments. (Purposely one!) Urgh! But it was a fruitful day of fasting. It really make me once again remember that it is not my own strength, but God's strength that is upholding me. :) I have fasted, I have prayed, I have seek help. So now, I'm just waiting for the breakthrough to come! I was in a pretty good mood today because I had a CS revival today! Rachel got me Gladys and Nian Ying from retail to join me and my faithful Moses today, and from 2 people, we grew a 100% to 4 people! :D It was very squeezy for 4 people at hall 1, but I enjoyed serving today very much. It was a very busy day with so many people coming for complicated redemptions, but we handled them quite well, and both Gladys and Nian Ying were keen to learn, quick to adapt and fast to react. Awesome! It was a fun time having them around as we laughed and joked! The color code we had was Purple/White, and me, Nian Ying wore white. But Moses wore purple, so I made him the "IC" for the day, and he got stressed out! Haha. Here's a funny conversation we had: Irene: Aiya, Moses is very smart one! He can do it... He is so smart! Moses: No lah, no lah, I'm not smart... Me: Yes you are! You parted the red sea, remember? *Grin* Moses: (Looks quite happy) Hahaha... Me: But only you got the people lost for 40 years in the wilderness only lah... Moses: -_- Others: (Laughs) Hahahhaha! So funny! Here's another one: Moses: I never keep that receipt! I don't remember keeping that receipt, I have no use for it anyway... Me: Maybe the customer forgot that you returned it to her... Moses: Yah, maybe I burned it when I had a meeting with God at the burning bush. Me: -_- Others: (Laughs) So in the end we came up with a lot of 'Moses-related' jokes... "Were you born in Egypt?" "Were you found floating in a box on water?" "Is your favorite song 'I believe in miracles'?" And some others I can't remember. Haha, he's going to tell me why his parents name him Moses when I see him again 2 weeks later. I really thank God for Moses. He is really faithful in coming for every single duty, and being so willing to serve, happy to learn, happy to serve the customers and the Lord. I don't remember him leaving early after duty before. He always served till the end, and helped out whenever he could. I enjoyed having him in my team and albeit sometimes it's really tough to just have the 2 of us on duty during big days - but he never complained. I don't know what would I do if he's not in my team! So I really want to make it a point to be there for my members, now that we have more people, to let them know that when they are fighting studies battle, or working battles, I am with them in prayers and person! :) May God bless them very abundantly! :D Oh! I had driving last Saturday and it was FUN! But VERY TIRING! It has been almost AGES, probably one year since I drove in the circuit. I am SO USED to the main roads and going at slightly higher speed outside that I totally FORGOT how it's like to be driving in the circuit! It was like what Mr Po said. "Crawling speed." He taught me vertical parking, S-course, Z-course, directional change, parking and moving off from the slope. It was fun, no doubt, but the speed limit really made me want to faint. Near the last half hour of the lesson, he sensed that I am having trouble with my legs because it was VERY VERY TIRING to have maximum clutch control in the circuit, he taught me how to make use of every opportunity to rest my left leg. Whenever we parked behind someone, he immediately helped me free my gear and ask me to release the clutch and rest my leg. I swear it was cramped up after 1 hour in the circuit! At the main roads, I only used clutch for: Changing of gear Moving off Cruising along the road during turning points or when needed The movement is fast and short. But in the circuit, I used the clutch for: Moving off from the slope Cruising along in S-course Cruising along in Z-course Changing of gear Reversing Directional change Parking Biting point I couldn't walk properly after my lesson ended. :( After the torturing yet fun session in the circuit, Mr Po brought me out to the main road again, and once I'm out of the school gate, I was like: "FINALLY BACK TO THE MAIN ROAD!!!!!" Seriously! Going at 1km/h - 15km/h is NOT FUN AT ALL! I want to drive at 50km/h! (At least, before I pass....) My TP is coming up! 3 more weeks! Please, please, please pray for me! I must keep up Mr Po record of 90% first-time passing! I can do it!! :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Hiatus
Thankful Don't Want To Be A Child Sausage Toe Pictures 伤害 Sausage Toe is Fine! Back from Bubbletea Land! Short Getaway Be Thankful Random
December 2006 stop & stare
|

