|
Thursday, July 23, 2009 @ 00:23
:: God is Good I think God is good and I am very thankful for that :) I had a very very very emotional and mentally draining week last week. On the average I went home around 12am every day and Sher would know why. But this week, I managed to leave, so far, at 730pm on Monday and Wednesday! Tuesday is meeting day, so nah... But I'm thankful for a little treat God has for me this morning! I woke up late on purpose, intending to take a cab to work. Glancing out the window, the sky was dark, the rain pouring. A perfect weather to sleep in. The whole of me wished that it was a Saturday morning and I didn't have to go to work! So anyway, after I dragged myself out of bed, exchanged some conversation with somebody and I got a ride to work! :D Yay! I love a good ride anytime! Whether it's a good car like Lexus RX350, or a lao po car, or my brother's bike, as long as I get to travel fast and free, I'm HAPPY! And the weather was good (in my sense) and I managed to finally focus and finished what I wanted to finish. So I have 2 more days to clear up that task, and focus on another project. I can't wait for weekend to come. And oh! FOP is coming! Whoopie! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Shape Run 09
TP is near.... Friendship Quotes Demanding Night... Cool LG phone! Clinique Credit to New Skin Maker Back on Track! Hiatus Thankful
December 2006 stop & stare
|

