|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 @ 00:45
:: Shape Run 09 Knock knock! Anybody home? Yes yes!! Sorry folks that I seemed to evaporated or something. I'm still here alright? It's just I've been too caught up with work and other whatnots that I just have no time to blog! :( Well, I promise some pictures soon alright? :) Here's one with my best bud after Shape Run 09! It's the second year we ran and I still CAN'T catch up with her. And my record was like 5 min slower than last year's... But I have a mini fractured toe to fight my case for, and also I didn't train AT ALL after the injury. Hee. Self condolences. Well, we saw this Ah-ma joining us in the run too! But I think she mostly walked. But I'm so touched by her courage! I bet thoughts like: "All these girls are so much younger than me..." "What am I doing here..." "I'm sure I won't be the first..." NEVER ran through her mind. I am sure what kept her going would be thoughts like: "It's not the destination, but the journey and process..." "It's not how fast you finished the race, but the courage to even start it..." Sher was saying we should keep participating each year until we turned into Ah Mas too! Haha. I'm glad that we both can take part in this together! Albeit it's only the second year, but I feel it's events like this, that makes it a memory lane for us the next time we looked back. Sher, imagine! When we are 50 year old, we can look back and say, "We've been running together for 30 over years!" Oh man, I feel quite touched already. Haha. I'm quite looking forward to next year's run already! :) ![]() still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
TP is near....
Friendship Quotes Demanding Night... Cool LG phone! Clinique Credit to New Skin Maker Back on Track! Hiatus Thankful Don't Want To Be A Child
December 2006 stop & stare
|


