|
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 23:32
:: Clinique You know sometimes you receive E-mailer in your email inbox? Before you deem it as trash or junk or spam, look again. The other day I opened up my email and a catchy title caught my eye (no pun intended). It was from Her World - a topic on how to go about achieving smoky eyes. I loved smoky eyes all along and always wanted to know how to do it, so I clicked on that advert and it brought me to the page where they gave some tips on those make-up stuffs. So after that, I browsed around the site and came to this 'Clinique challenge' thingy, where you just submit your name, and if you're lucky enough, you get chosen to get a sampler of their 3-step skin care system products to try on. And then you submit an answer to "Why you think you deserve the full size set of the products?" or something like that, and if you get chosen, you get it! So I was just trying out for fun sake. I submitted my name, and voila! It was the LAST DAY of the submission to get the sampler, but I got it anyway! So I head down to Clinique and got the sampler and I think it's great product! :) It really made my skin clearer and cleaner. I feel my pores minimize and I like the clean fresh hydrated feeling after use. So I wrote back in immediately on "why I deserve the full-size products". I sort of expected the response to be immediate, just like the first submission, but it was not. However, I'm still thankful because I GOT IT! I am not sure how many people entered the 'contest' but only 150 will get picked for the full-size package... So I'm going to go get it and be on my way to better, clearer and healthier skin! :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Credit to New Skin Maker
Back on Track! Hiatus Thankful Don't Want To Be A Child Sausage Toe Pictures 伤害 Sausage Toe is Fine! Back from Bubbletea Land! Short Getaway
December 2006 stop & stare
|

