Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 00:23
:: Random Thoughts

Hi guys, I'm back!

Not sure who reads my blog, but anyway this is my little escapade that I know I can run to anytime.

Just had a conference call with Val and the rest of my front line fighters, and I think it was so good!

I am just so thankful I have such a fervent and passionate leader above me, that never fails to be a great role model for us. Always working hard, but also praying hard.

Was just reading PP's blog and I am really blown away by it.

Especially this:

"Hold everything lightly with open hands. Jesus let it all go, not even grasping, for equality with God (which He was). When we LET GO, God pours back WHATEVER we poured out!"

I was like, it's so true!

You know sometimes, you have a friend that you really cannot stand. You kept loving, kept encouraging, kept praying, kept doing little things for them, but they never got touched. Never got moved.

And you really wondered why are you doing all these?

Why are you working so hard on them for?

But you know what?

You poured out your love, you poured out your encouragements, prayers, little actions, etc. God may not pour back what you gave in the same manner - the response of the friend.

But in other areas! Finances, work promotion, better friendship with others, better relationship with family.

Sometimes we just focus too much on what we pour out, we missed the blessings which God poured back into our lives in a different manner.

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

I was watching this drama and this girl was confiding in a nun about her crush on her teacher. She don't understand why she loves him although he can't forget his ex lover.

And the sister replied with the sentence, said that by loving him, the girl is 'giving' out something. She is already blessed because she has something to 'give'. And she will definitely be rewarded.

And true enough, although it's a drama, but her teacher finally got moved, and they got together.

Hold on, and don't give up.

Right now with many things piling up, I don't have time for childish friendships or arguments.

I am thankful for little time spent with my good friends.

Just last Sunday, I had dinner with James, Charlene, Alvin and Small Val. Although I don't know why I was DEAD BEAT, James kept saying I was 'stoning', but I really enjoyed every minute with them!

Alvin is studying right now, and might be heading to the States to study on some film or movie production. So cool!

He's a talented photographer, and I believe his future will be BRIGHT.

James and Val are both in the Uni and I think they are doing awesome too. Charlene is getting married soon, and all are doing so great.

And me, have a stable job, loving friends.

Just lack a partner.

HAHHAHAHA!

Well, I have gave my thoughts and feelings.

Now it's just up to the one above. :)

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare