|
Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 11:54
:: Bad Boys Spinning: Elva Hsiao - Chong Dong The other night, Pastor Kong spoke to the congregation separately, guys and girls, about getting attached, and why we need to be attached and stuffs like that. I foresee that the next few weeks, there will be alot of couples blooming everywhere. See, I just heard one friend of mine getting attached soon. Good for you buddy! :) And the other day in the pantry, Boss, Gillian and I were talking about it, and suddenly the limelight came onto me - Carol, what kind of guys you like! Gillian, while crunching her apple, answered for me while I recover from the shock that Boss asked such a question. "She ah! She like those bad bad boys type one!" Boss, while wiping the table, gave me a knowing look and said: "I think I roughly know liao." -_-" Don't know what he know also, so nevermind. So anyway, maybe it's from young, my brother got me to watch movies like "Young & Dangerous", and all sorts, so I think I got inclined to be attracted to rugged bad boy type. Like: I wanted to put his picture first, but Gillian said that day, "Nicholas Tse not good lah! See so many tabloids." I just wanted to put this picture for fun.I remember Meilan's always love is Andy Lau because he is those that gets more charming as he ages... Ekin Cheng is another that gets more charming with AGE... ![]() But anyway, attracted doesn't mean eventually I will end up with people of such type. I just think they are good actors, they are good looking. What about you? What type do you like? :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
be more loving
Happy Birthday Singapore Love My Members What Lasts? Kinda Sick Ritz Carlton 1 FOP 1 Change James is Back! sleeping materials
December 2006 stop & stare
|








