|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 23:50
:: First Lesson Kbox last night was great as we sang to our hearts content. Actually, I personally think my voice is O-KAY, but just don't know why, last night my vocal cords just closed up and I sang in this funny high pitchy tune and I felt so irritated because I can't hit all those notes which I could, and I can't sing my favorite song! And I purposely ordered a hot drink so that my vocals will be okay, but it doesn't help! But anyway, after a few rounds of needless screaming and laughing, my cords warmed up, and at least I sang better. :) Omg, Izak sounds like Evan Yeo and I'm impressed! And Aaron actually requested for a MANDARIN NUMBER!! Jingyi was so amazed and touched she described the feeling of watching Aaron sing Evan Yeo's 'I Can', to likening a mother watching her child learning how to walk. Haha! Anyway, we ended on a high note with me and JJ going crazy. We sang Mandarin songs in English, with self-composed lyrics and English songs with Chinese lyrics and drove everyone laughing like mad. Oh, and JJ sang so well! I have a video of him, which I think I can use to blackmail him whenever I need him to help me. HAHAHA. :P And Izak officially has a new name - Zhang Hui Di (Zhang Hui Mei's brother). Haha! He kept asking to sing her song, until I gave him that nickname! Woke up late today and reached office at 10am - thank goodness it's Monday and boss is alright with us coming at 10am. I was super lethargic the whole day because of the long day the day before. But I enjoyed working, and I was looking forward to the night! :) It's my FIRST DRIVING LESSON! :D I'm quite excited and I was so looking forward to it, and I almost landed myself with a bad impression by being almost late! I had to finish up some work before leaving, and ended up having to cab down because I left too late. And I couldn't locate the specified car, and walked round the carpark twice. And finally I located it! :D As I hopped on the car, I knew my instructor was a good one. He's friendly, warm and LAME. He drove me to an emptier carpark so later if I were to bang somewhere, I think there will be lesser chance of getting people hurt. Haha. I mean, I got so excited when he asked me to step on the accelerator, I literally sank my feet on it and the engine went "VRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!" And thank goodness the handbrake was up and the clutch was down. If not I don't know what will happen. My instructor still can say, "Wah, future F1 driver ah~~! But no need so gan jiong, slowly first slowly first..." As he was coaching me the basics, clutches, accelerator, biting point (!) another instructor taught his lesson nearby, and I didn't notice him until MY instructor waved to that instructor, and then my instructor said: "See, that instructor cute hor? SEE! He's waving at you!" -_-" But that instructor IS really cute! :D Anyway, then halfway through, I saw Val and Jas strolling in - Val was taking her e-Trial test for BTT, I almost called out to her, but reckon it's not very polite, so I didn't. Anyway, I think my instructor's really good, amidst the jokes, he taught really well, and thorough. I half-wished the rest of my lessons are taught by him. Which other instructor will teach you to overtake on the first lesson? Which other instructor will ask you look at cute instructor? Which other instructor will keep telling you lame jokes? Haha, maybe there will be somemore, but I think having instructors like him are good. At least he warmed my passion toward learning up. Imagine I had a strict, stern one, I think I'll find driving a drag. And on my way home, my instructor board the same bus as me! And we gave each other this : "Wah why you again!" look before talking alot. He actually holds SO MANY LICENCES! He can even operate a boat! He's really interesting. I can't wait for my next lesson this Saturday before service. :) Soon, my dream and aim of owning this baby will come to pass... ![]() still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
回到过去
Fulfilling Week 找回自我。 You Can Do It Kill That Cockroach Great Weekend Tired and Busy Week Be in the Whale Let Go Random Pictures
December 2006 stop & stare
|


