|
Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 13:11
:: the day you went away Well I wonder, Could it be When I was dreaming 'bout you baby You were dreaming of me Call me crazy, Call me blind, To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time Did I lose my love to someone better And does she love you like I do, I do, you know I really really do Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day, The day you went away Go On, Yay ee heh hay Oh I remember Date and time September 22nd Sunday twenty-five after nine In the doorway With your case No longer shouting at each other There were tears on our faces And we were letting go of something special Something we'll never have again, I know I guess I really really know Well hey So much i need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true For me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away (The Day you went away) The Day you went away Go on, Yay... Oh oh oh Did I lose my love to someone better And does she love you like I do, I do You know i really really do Well hey So much I need to say Been lonely since the day The day you went away So sad but true, for me there's only you Been crying since the day The day you went away Why do we never know what we've got till it's gone How could I carry on The day you went away Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say Been crying since the day The day you went away The day you went away The Day you went away... Go On, Yay ee heh hay Oh m2m - the day you went away sometimes old songs really sounds so much better. yasmin sent this song to me and usually i would just put a list of songs on my playlist and random play them at work. but these days, i just kept replaying this song over and over again - being emo all over again. i wonder to myself, why things happened the way it happened. and told myself, sometimes, it's not a matter of finding time to spend with you. but it's finding the right person to spend time with. i got the hint, thank you very much. being in ssmc really taught me alot. other than on the work scope, but as in building friendships. it's really true that when you spend more time with one another, you get closer to one another. like yesterday i told py i went out with a and y, and he was like, "wah, know for short while only go out liao." and i was thinking to myself.. short while? it's been 1 month already! and perhaps, 1 month is really short. but the matter of the fact is, we've been facing each other in the same company (same department as y) for about 40 hours every week. 40 x 4 = 160 hours of time with each other and of course, we could go out. why not? on the other hand, friendships are built on trust and memories as well. you don't have to constantly spend time with the person to build a good strong friendship. because like i said: it's not about finding time to spend with you, but finding the right person to spend time with. you can be with someone for a million hours, but your friendship is like crap, or spend 1 night per month with another person, catching up, chill, and your friendship would be like gold. i'm having a hard, but good time sorting out my thoughts, and my feelings, towards matters, towards people. i want to be like a, who is always so carefree. he is always smiling, joking, laughing and so adorable. it's hard not to be attracted to someone like him. school is like starting in 2 days time. and i really hope going to sot will help me be a better person. i know i will. 5 months. after 5 months, i promise i will be different. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Session out with A.Y
visit with the doc! numb content Expo shopping Charmaine's Birthday sick and tired sick! Ayumi Hamasaki My office
December 2006 stop & stare
|

