Saturday, April 7, 2007 @ 16:49
:: Expo shopping

Yesterday there were sales happening in almost every consecutive halls in Expo.

There was the John Little Mega Sales in Hall 4, and the Book sales in Hall 6. Before meeting Mark and Hanning for the card making, I went for a quick walk in Hall 4 and bought a dumb but cute wallet, and about 3 notebooks (1 for $2!).

After that, I called my mom saying there's sales here, and asked her to get down here after work, so we can shop!

Mark went to book seats after painting "Charmaine" on the notice board, so me and Hanning carried on with the rest. We decided we needed glue so we went to Hall 4 and 6 to look for them, we came back with glue, alright, but I came back with 2 books too, of one which is:

Tada!

Cool eh? Flip through the page and tada! One of the best bikes (in my opinion, other than R1, and R6) : Hayabusa!
Oh, and when the celebration of Charmaine's birthday is over.. The celebration was awesome. We just outdo ourselves every year can. I forgotten what we gave her last year, but I remember in JW days, we gave her one shot vouchers like:

$100 SKIN vouchers.
$100 ZARA vouchers.
$100 Topshop vouchers.

And many more vouchers.

She was jokingly saying she no need to spend another cent on her clothes for the remaining days that year, thanks to the vouchers.

This year, the leaders gave her a sofa (!!!) and the zone gave her a HANDPHONE! (!!!)

That's like WOW can! Was really glad she enjoyed her birthday every year and the zone loved her so much. =)

Anyway, like I was saying, after the celebration, I met up with my mom at hall 4 and within about 1.5hrs, we spent $200 there. (!!)

I bought this bag, YAY, finally got RED bag! =)

I just had to get this because the handle strap is so cute. And it cost only $10. Kakaka.

This is the dumb wallet I was talking about. Dumb, but cute. =)


Altogether, we bought things like:

3 pairs of shoes ( 2 for her, 1 mine).
4 Shower foam bottles (darn cheap!)
6 facial foam (darn cheap!!)
1 perfume.

- The perfume is CHEAP alright. Tell me, where can you get AUTHENTIC ELIZABETH ARDEN GREEN TEA fragrance 100ml for $49?

2 miniature ones in DFS would cost about $70 liao alright? Needless to say about 100ml. And the one we had at home was 100ml too, but it was finishing and I can't bear to use it. So I just had to convince my mom to get the EA fragrance.

And about few boxes of cookies and stuffs. So that wraps up and we threw $200 in the face of the cashier. No lah, my mom paid by Nets.

The cashier was cute, though.

My mom bought this cracker thingy, which was 2 different packs.

1 was priced: 2 for $6.

Another : 2 for $8.

So the cashier was like looking from one to another, trying to figure out if we had taken the wrong combination.

So he asked, finally, if we had taken the wrong combi. I said no, I said we know this is 2 for $6, and the other, 2 for $8. And he said we couldn't mix. But I said we could, the salesman told us we could. So it would be 1 for $3, the other, 1 for $4 lor.

Then he made a "Huh, so chim" kind of face which I think is so darn cute. He makes me want to go back and buy somemore things can. Lol.

So yeah, that's about it for the shopping trip in Expo.

Friendster Horoscope for Scorpio.

The Bottom Line
Be mindful of the impression your words are making today. Be tactful.

In Detail
Sometimes, when you get caught up in the moment, you don't always think about the impression your words are making. You just speak or act without thinking -- and while this can be exciting and fun, it can also be hurtful to other people. Try to be mindful of the impact of your words and actions today, and utilize all the tact you have when delivering bad or shocking news. Reinforce your connections with other people by considering their feelings.

Think many would agree with this? Of course, I really tend to speak too fast and quick. I need to seriously slow down. God gave us a big brain, and a small mouth. So it is obvious, and natural to think BIG and properly through our brain, before speaking through our mouth.

=)

p/s: I should show this to Yasmin and PPX man. We're all Scorpios!

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare