|
Thursday, March 22, 2007 @ 21:08
:: My office Let me show you my table. I've officially upgraded from a Receptionist, to a Admin worker. And guess what? I get a whole OFFICE ROOM TO MYSELF! (those staffs have to share 1 partition within 4 of themselves!) p/s: My office used to belong to a ex-managerial staff!! ![]() ![]() ![]() How spacious is my desk! Kuakuakua! This is the partition (below). 4 of them take one corner each.
I cleared everything up - paper clips to their respective boxes. Binders in their own groups (big size with big size, small size with small, medium with medium). Glue, correction fluid, rulers, tapes, punchers, everything nicely sorted. The cleaner wiped the cupboards and swept the floor for me. She wouldn't let me wipe them myself! I felt so pampered. (batters eyelashes). The table was almost back to a mess when my word load piled up. Urgh. No, it must stay NEAT NEAT NEAT! I even have a meeting table within the room! How cool? The managers are so pampered lor! My storage cupboards.![]() Sigh, I wished I was the status that deserved this room. LOL. Well, I am beginning to like working already. =) p/s: back to hiatus mode! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
hiatus
SSMC Job listen Pickpocket Boredom Nelly Furtado - Say It Right 回忆 Carol is BACK! Weiwen made my day SOT
December 2006 stop & stare
|









