|
Monday, April 2, 2007 @ 19:55
:: sick! I woke up this morning at 4am with a super duper terrible stomach pain and it was horrible! I thought I should just popped some pills and the pain would go away, but apparently, it worsen. It was really horrible. I was doubling up in pain every now and then. I grasped and twisted the sheets in my fist and tossed and turned on the bed, trying to find any and every position that would allow my stomach to "rest" properly and not hurt so much. But it didn't work. Soon I started puking and it was urgh. You guys know how horrible it is to puke. The sour taste rises from your oesophagus and lingers at the back of your throat and makes you want to puke even more. So all in all I puked like 4 times. Urgh urgh urgh urgh. So I didn't go to work today and I feel quite sad because it's like my last 2 weeks and I missed one day because I'm sick. I am so going to get better tonight and go to work tomorrow. =) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Ayumi Hamasaki
My office hiatus SSMC Job listen Pickpocket Boredom Nelly Furtado - Say It Right 回忆 Carol is BACK!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

