|
Thursday, April 12, 2007 @ 22:08
:: visit with the doc! I went and see the company doctor yesterday and got myself half day MC. The doctor was really nice, compared to Yasmin's. He would open the door and call your name, smile at you and wait for you to enter before closing the door. I liked him immediately already - you know what I meant by the "liked". He was so friendly to the patients and I think he was more like a friend than a doctor. He will say "How are you today?" I was tempted to reply him, "Definitely not good, or else I won't be here.. =P" if he asked me. But he didn't, so I didn't say. He was really friendly, and asked me why am I a temp staff, why not converting to perm staff and things like that. And then he said: "So, what can I do for you today?" And I answered, "Hmm, maybe you can massage my legs first, they are kind of achy these days." NO LAH, I didnt say that. I wished I did, that would sound pretty funny. :D I just told him I wasn't feeling well, blah blah blah. And then he took my temperature, and my nose was quite badly blocked - to the extent when you breathe hard, you could feel the wet mucus being sucked in and making the noisy sound. So when he placed the erm, stethoscope (i've forgotten how to spell it) on my body, he said, "breathe in..." So I breathe through my nose softly (later too loud, the noise). Then he was like, "Breathe harder~" So no choice, I took a deep breathe and my nose did a great job of a clearance and a hell lot of noise. Then the doctor was like, "Oh sorry sorry, I forgot your nose is blocked. Use your mouth. Haha.." So funny lah! Then he touched my neck to check for dunno what lymph nodes? Or some swollen lumps or something. Then he took a torchlight and asked me to open my mouth and say "Ah..." I did as what he said and after that, he said, "Hmm, good, the throat is there." Then I was like frowning and said, "Huh? Of course the throat is there. Is it supposed to go somewhere else?" Then he laughed and said, "Yah yah, I mean, of course your throat won't run away, but it's not infected as well. Hahaha." He felt like a grandfather whom I can lame with you know. I wished he was a friend. He's so nice. ((: still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
numb
content Expo shopping Charmaine's Birthday sick and tired sick! Ayumi Hamasaki My office hiatus SSMC Job
December 2006 stop & stare
|

