|
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @ 20:08
:: numb listening to: Numb - Linkin Park I am quite tired. I guess it's because I'm still unwell and the air con in the office is cold and it is not helping me to get a good rest. My nose was literally blocked these days and I am constantly breathing through my mouth - which is NOT GOOD! All the dust particles will not be filtered because I have no mouth hair to block them. =( Yasmin is sick too. And I suspect I was the one to pass the terrible flu to her. Because when we have lunch, our usual habit now is, after lunch, we'd pool our shillings and buy a BIG GULP and share. So it's usually 4 people sharing one BIG GULP. And I think the guys like Gerrard and Addy are strong in their immune system, they are not affected (albeit Addy badly wants to fall sick so he can run away from his projects). But Yasmin was literally a mucus babe these days. Urgh. So she went to our in-house clinic in the morning and got herself 2 days MC. Urgh, I am so not feeling well too. My nose felt like a choked pipe and and head felt like a ready saucepan. Sigh, and SOT is starting in like less than a week. (Squeal!) Oh well, I will definitely miss the times where Yasmin, me, Addy and Gerrard go for lunch together, sharing BIG GULP, and waiting for the guys to finish their cigarette-ritual and going NTUC to do random candy-purchases. I hope they will extend me, so I can earn some extra income and also still hang out with the gang. =) Oh, I think the world is really small. Know what? Addy knows WIND. When he told me he was from Loyang, I was like, "Do you know XXXX?" He was like, "Yah.. So popular.." Haha. Addy is a riot lah. He is a hardcore clubber who goes clubbing almost every weekend and does the replacement of Merlion for awhile every time he goes. He has this very nice pair of big eyes and nowadays he doesn't wear his contact lenses, so he is practically squinting his eyes everywhere he goes. THAT makes him very lazy can?! Everytime ask me help him buy lunch, machiam like his erm..g... no.. maid like that. Just like just now during lunch, I helped him ordered duck noodle and the auntie gave me this big bowl of soup and I was like mouthing to him: "Come and take the soup!" And he was like squinting at my direction and trying to figure out what I am saying. He went "Huh?" "Huh?" So I was like, "Come and get the soup!" And he was like, "Huh?" *squinting* So I got like pissed, and just took it to the table myself. -_- Lazy Addy. Also don't know is purposely or not. Oh, and one more thing about Addy! He speaks like Isaac! Erm, not as in talk like Isaac, but when we email each other, I thought I was talking to Isaac. They are so similar! Oh, I miss Isaac, where is he man. He and his lameness. He is like bugging me to take korean class with him. He wrote in his blog: "i want to learn korean leh... where on earth is carol, must be somewhere staring at her wu zhun posters... hahaha :D" Like hello? Staring at Wu Zun pic? -_- I am crazy about him, BUT not to the extend leh. =( Alright, to satisfy him, I shall go and ask the timing AND pricing tom2 since I am going Simei tom2 after work. "To satisfy him" - that sounds quite wrong. And speaking about sounding quite wrong. I quite miss Bryan too. All his lameness and Ang Mo accent. When can F402 gather again? :( still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
content
Expo shopping Charmaine's Birthday sick and tired sick! Ayumi Hamasaki My office hiatus SSMC Job listen
December 2006 stop & stare
|

