Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 00:34
:: Session out with A.Y

I am like super tired because I was awake since 7am?

But now I just bathed, and is waiting for my hair to dry. :D

I went out with Addy (Addy Barbi Bapok Baba Babe) and Yasmin (Chin Hock) just now - Bugis!

And I bought myself this REALLY REALLY I SWEAR SUPER COMFY slippers at Bugis street.

I really don't need slippers like anymore because I have one havaianas (which I gave my bro, but he thinks it's too girl, so he gave me back), and a pair of pink Reef, and a pair of green havaianas which Amelie gave me, and I still havent wore them!

But I was wearing my bricks (as what kevin calls them) and it's really uncomfortable when you're prepared to walk long distance. So when I slipped my feet into the slippers, I fell in love with them and just paid up. :D

Then I bought a t shirt which is super super cute. Maybe I will post up a pic of that shirt one day. :D

Anyway, so me and Addy and Yasmin walk walk around all the funny funny streets in Bugis. And me and Addy scared Yasmin a few times by disappearing halfway when walking through a dark alley. Yasmin was like super scared and went "OIE!!!"

Yawn. We were like quite hungry so we went 7/11 and I bought Bacardi (so long nv drink!!) and qia Addy Nite. And we bought pizzas.

We were like super pathetic, we went to one carpark, sat down at the curbs, and eat our pizzas and drink our liquor. Addy want to like act tough, don't want to open the drinks at 7/11, so we had to hit the lid by the curb to try opening it. But it can't be opened.

So I tried my keys, I remembered I opened a Bacardi with keys before. But this time it doesn't work. So when Addy gave up and resolved to his pizza, I went behind him where there is this metal fence thingy, and hit the lid with the edge. And after a few hit, tada! The lid flew open and I was so happy, and Addy so jealous.

Lol.

Going out with them is like so fun. It has been a long time since I last enjoyed myself so much.

When will the next session be?

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare