|
Thursday, April 19, 2007 @ 22:56
:: BEYOND I just bought 2 new albums of BEYOND from the Pasar Malam near my house the other day. I feel so proud, I can say I am a not-so-bad fan of BEYOND. I listened to them ever since God-knows-when. I can tell it's a Beyond song when I hear one (almost everytime, unless some songs I didn't hear before lah!). I like most of their songs (unlike some people who only like Guang Hui Sui Yue and think that's the best. Or Qing Ren, or Hai Kuo Tian Kong). I won't hesitate to buy their albums just for a few songs that I like listed. Alright. Enough of Beyond craze. TGIF soon!! ((: I can't wait! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
2 days
the day you went away Session out with A.Y visit with the doc! numb content Expo shopping Charmaine's Birthday sick and tired sick!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

