|
Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 23:17
:: I miss my best friend It's one of those nights where Bailey's and Avril Lavigne's 'When You're Gone' accompanies me... I miss my best friend really, terribly much. But there's nothing I can do to get him/her back. There's just too much in between us, and right now the right thing to do seems to be just to keep a distance for awhile. The feeling is horrible. I miss you. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
HOT!
Miracle Driving Test Losing... VERY TIRED BUT SMILING! how to stop it? breakthrough Good Holiday 怕 Fun Cell Group Farewell, Hensa
December 2006 stop & stare
|

