|
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 @ 23:30
:: Losing... If there is one thing I can never shoulder, it's 'losing'. It's not about losing a game. It's not about losing precious data on my mobile / computer. It's not about losing something I own. Well, maybe. I can never shoulder losing a friend. I shouldered it once, wounded, bled, and recovered. I don't think I can shoulder it another time. I can already feel the wound starting to tear apart again, and I feel the familiarity of the lost overwhelming me again. I don't want to go through it again. If there's anything I can do, I will do it... I miss you... still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
VERY TIRED BUT SMILING!
how to stop it? breakthrough Good Holiday 怕 Fun Cell Group Farewell, Hensa 做弄人 God is ONLY Positive!
December 2006 stop & stare
|

