|
Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 21:21
:: Good Holiday It has been a long awaited holiday for me. I really enjoyed it today. Slept at 2am, and then wake up early, checked my emails, replied them, and then head out to meet Tim and XL for a movie. Initially I bought 4 tix for 'Blood Ties', because XL mentioned Shutaro is coming along, however, he was not available during that time. So we were like, 'What to do with the extra ticket??' So I suggested to Tim that he can find a partner for himself on the streets and invite him for the movie! He was shocked and thought I was serious because I kept pointing at random people and asking him to approach them. Haha! So anyway we reached GV at about 230pm, and when I collected the tix, the girl told me the air con broke down and it will be hot and stuffy in the cinema! I was like 'WHAT??' This is the first time I heard the aircon broke down in a Cinema. So she told me I can do a refund if I wished to, so I asked Tim and XL, and well, being true blue movie goers, they insisted on catching the movie and not bothered at all with the fact the air con breaking down despite the girl giving me a really empathetic look saying, "It will be really hot and stuffy inside!" Tim gave me this innocent look and asked, "Can we go in and test the temperature first?" -_-" So as we rode up the escalator, there's this father and son who appeared to just finished a movie and came out with perspiration all over them. I was a little hesitant already, but as we stepped into the almost empty theater, we thought the temperature was okay. Not THAT stuffy after all. So we decided to just watch the movie. And guess what?! Like just about 20min into the show, the air con came back up! :D Not a wasted trip after all! And the best part? Tim didn't managed to find a partner for himself, but I managed to refund the extra ticket bought! Hehehe! Happy! The movie was not bad, but NOT AT ALL scary, just a little gross with all the blood and violence... I won't really recommend, but well, if you like gore, you can probably catch it. After the show, met up with Sophia and Bella and then we went to the arcade for games. Man! It has been donkey years since I went to the arcade and I was a little embarrassed because I feel so old amongst the kids. But I enjoyed myself! The 1.5 hrs spent in the arcade really took my mind off some thing which I didn't want to think about, and shouldn't be thinking about. I am really going through really this trying moment right now, and I really need a lot of strength and energy to stop myself from venturing into the negativity and get into the position of confessing positive stuffs and believing God for a breakthrough. I am so thankful for the message yesterday because it really touched my heart and I felt really ministered. Right now, the plant is gone, and I am going through this 'worm' period. And I am really praying for God to bring me the East Wind so that I might go through the trial victorious. Job23:10 But He knows the way that I take; When He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. I shall change from a STONE to GOLD. I am earnestly waiting for the finishing touch of God. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
怕
Fun Cell Group Farewell, Hensa 做弄人 God is ONLY Positive! Big Trouble 별빛눈물 Dream... Insomnia
December 2006 stop & stare
|

