|
Thursday, June 18, 2009 @ 22:46
:: Thankful Sometimes when there's too much pent-up emotions going inside of you, you really need to let it out before it causes some "internal injuries" in you. It's true. Recently I do have been going through some emotional turmoils. I get very happy one moment, but I get very sad the next. It feels like a very bad roller coaster ride and I am on the verge of puking. Richard came back to help us with some audio editing. It's like back to the old times where we work under one roof, and go home together after that. I'm thankful to be able to release my emotions this evening on the way home together. I told him what was bothering me and he actually gave very good advice. He has changed quite abit and I'm happy for him. :) His words left quite a deep impression in me and I will seriously think about it. Honestly, it's when you are not in the problem, you see the solution. I thank God for bringing me the solution. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Don't Want To Be A Child
Sausage Toe Pictures 伤害 Sausage Toe is Fine! Back from Bubbletea Land! Short Getaway Be Thankful Random sleepy car 4 Movies
December 2006 stop & stare
|

