|
Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 22:52
:: Crazy Weather Hi folks! I am currently feeling really throaty - I don't know if there's such a word for having a sorethroat. Because when you have a fever, you feel feverish, so when you have a sorethroat, do you feel throaty? Haha, so anyway, I kinda lost my voice on Wednesday, all hoarse and low. I was complaining to Patrick on Tuesday that I seldom lose my voice even though I have a horrible sorethroat. I woke up these few days with this lumpy feeling in my throat. It's all dry and painful when I swallow, but I sound perfectly normal, so no one believes me when I say I have a sorethroat. So here it is now, finally, my voice changed and Morgan had a good time imitating my voice this afternoon. -_-" Anyway, I think it's the horrible weather mambo. It's making everyone sick. Sometimes I wish Mr Sun and Miss Rain just be good friends and stop trying to out-win each other. Mr Sun: I can shine the brightest and hottest! Watch me! *BLAST RAYS* ![]() Poor Singaporeans under the mercy of the sweltering hot weather and cannot help but wish to stay indoors 24/7.But beach lovers would just adore the rays and lie there with their sun-tan lotions slapped on their bodies and a cocktail by their side on the beach. Miss Rain: I can pour the heaviest! And the my 3 musketeers are with me! Wind, Thunder and Lightning. *POURS and ROARS* ![]() So these days we keep watching both of the weather god fight amongst themselves while we try means to hide and dodge from their wrath... Le sigh. The heat is making my imagination go wild. See what I mean? Alright, but guess what? I had a whoppa good time running just now. I was contemplating on going for a night jog, or just go home and catch my 'Ghost Whisperers'. But health got the better on me and I decided to run. I am pretty proud of myself, I managed to jog, slow jog, run, a good 2km without stopping. Sher, aren't you proud of me? This is my starting regime to train for our upcoming Shape Run! :D I did some situps, crunches and sprints too, because I got all tired, and round up my run and head home. My usual route would be walking up the flight of stairs, but I gave up at level 4 and just took the elevator back up to my humble abode at 11th. Man, I can't wait to run again. I didn't know that adrenaline rush can be addictive. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Some Visuals
Will we? Fast Weekend 在这里分手 당신은 나는 바보 입니다 Less of Me Sentosa and Chinatown What An Interesting Day... No Longer I Busy Tired Worn Out Week
December 2006 stop & stare
|




