|
Sunday, April 5, 2009 @ 22:18
:: Sentosa and Chinatown Went to the beach with the members. I think I only got 1% tan-ner? I was really hoping for a nicer tan, so that I won't be so fair and white. People has always been commenting that I'm too fair. Hey, I can't help it! See, I stood under the sun for about 1 hour straight, and no tan? Sigh, what to do? Ended up taking misc shots... I kind of like this shot. Makes me feel that the owner of the slippers has ventured into the waters... :DSo cool right?! After serving, went to Chinatown, had a great meal! Somemore pictures! :) Actually I really liked taking photos. Especially if some really comes out pretty nice in my opinion. I admit I'm not a professional photographer, but taking photos won't hurt! :D still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
What An Interesting Day...
No Longer I Busy Tired Worn Out Week Happy Birthday SHERLYN! Food Escapade 1 What does your birthday month say about you? Driving and Shopping Unhappiness Because of Guilt 好累 篮球
December 2006 stop & stare
|


