|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 @ 12:59
:: No Longer I I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. -Galatians 2:20 Woke up at 5am to prepare to head to Jurong West by 7am for prayer meeting. It was physically tiring, and I could feel my body getting slightly weaker due to insufficient rest past few weeks. But God (ohh! Phil Pringle's book!) just gave me a whole new revelation to me this morning as I sat by the steps and prayed for myself and my members. As I depended on my own strength, my own wisdom, my own flesh, my own thoughts, my own ways, at the end of the day, I just find myself getting weaker in the flesh, weaker in the spirit. Always easily worn out, tired, affected, dejected and unmotivated. However, God just breathed his supernatural life and empowering spirit into me all over again this morning. Indeed, being born again, it is no LONGER I who live, but CHRIST lives in me. And the LIFE which I now live in the FLESH, I live by FAITH in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me... Awesome, I just felt so much fresher, renewed and charged-up. Although I know in a few moments I am going to feel sleepy and yawn again, but well, I believe that as I continue to live with the spirit on the inside of me, I will still be fruitful today! :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Busy Tired Worn Out Week
Happy Birthday SHERLYN! Food Escapade 1 What does your birthday month say about you? Driving and Shopping Unhappiness Because of Guilt 好累 篮球 Random Thoughts 4th of March
December 2006 stop & stare
|

